UFC 200 Full Link Roundup!
UFC 200 !!
Well, it’s been a busy week. To say the least.
Two fight cards have already happened this week, but most of our attention is on the huge milestone UFC 200 event this Saturday. We can’t event think about UFC South Dakota next Wednesday (you knew about that, right?). Here’s all the trouble we got into regarding UFC 200 and the matchups involved.
At ESPN, we were interested in some crazy things like:
- The Best UFC Career Betting Investments
- The Biggest UFC Title Fight Upsets of All Time
- How to Bet UFC 200
- The first ever episode of ESPN’s 5 Rounds Podcast with Brett Okamoto, guest include Fightnomics, CM Punk, and Conor McGregor’s Coach John Kavanagh
On the Fantasy Sports Network, I joined the show for breaking down some key matchups and betting angles at UFC 200. Here’s the video. Sorry for the audio lag, just look away!
Over at MMA OddsBreaker, you can always get full fight and betting analysis for every single UFC fight. Go get smart on MMA Odds on Twitter and listen to their Podcast.
But you can also get a striking assessment for the UFC 200 fighters. Find out who has power, precision, and/or aggression.
At Washington Post’s Fancy Stats, we discussed the Volatility of Brock Lesnar in the UFC, and his match-up against Mark Hunt.
Draft Kings has a full KO Potential assessment for the UFC 200 fighters, offensively and defensively. Find out which fighters scored high, low, or BOTH, on the fantasy KO Potential analysis.
When all the work was done, we decided to enjoy the fight card right. Our menu on fight night will come to us in Five Championship Rounds:
- Welcome Cocktails: Old Fashioneds and Mules
- Assorted Wine and Cheeses
- Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops
- Grilled Chimmichurri Steaks
- Desert: Scotch and Port Wine
Enjoy the action everyone!